We are currently not hiring but are always accepting resumes for the following position.
- They are the initial point of contact with clients, vendors and referral partners.
- They are constantly developing a personal, professional relationship in their interactions, and supporting our sense of community as part of the team.
- They work closely with clients, vendors and team members in all aspects of client’s finances.
- Their greatest skill is concentrating on the task at hand with the ability to pivot easily while maintaining their focus and productivity.
- They understand how crucial their role is as well as we do – they are the front line and first point of contact with our valued clients, contractors and partners.
- As a professional services firm we require eligible candidates to have two to three years of background in a front office setting,
- strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills,
- exposure to project management,
- a solid knowledge of document management including PDF skills, and;
- familiarity with a highly computerized working environment.
Key Requirements and Expectations
- A willingness to learn.
- Communicate with clients in a friendly, plain language manner.
- Scheduling of appointments, filing, software upkeep, document tracking, and courier coordination for document delivery.
Knowledge of the following software is considered an advantage: Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel. Quick Books, Profile, Adobe PDF, Infusionsoft, Caseware, and Management Standards.